Perhaps I am missing it, but I am flabbergasted by the title of Dan’s new Keynote speech to be given on May 18, 2011 – just a few days from now. Damn this guy has bigger b***s than a well fed circus elephant! How can someone who is supposed to be banned by the SEC from offering investment advice – offer investment advice and be so blatant about it? The question he asks: Do Investors steal from themselves? Answer: No it appears that you steal from them…
Dan Frishberg asks: Do investors steal from themselves?
I see experienced investors, desperately trying to preserve their capital for retirement, taking exactly the wrong action, as the Fed attacks the value of their dollars, bonds, and bank accounts – all the guaranteed dollar savings that used serve as our safe harbor.
“They about to cost themselves millions each over the next five years, solely and entirely because of the futile attempt to do what was once safe in the past, but has now become extraordinarily risky.”
I’ve just taken the best gig of the year. I’ll be the keynote speaker at the Barrington Financial Investment Strategy Conference, starting at 7pm, at the Marinas Resort Hotel, on 18683 Collins Avenue, in beautiful Sunny Isle, on May 18th, 2011.
I can’t wait to take you through the strategic mistakes you may be making right now, at this turning point in the U.S. economy. I will examine the flawed psychology behind those errors, and how to actually take advantage of the opportunities that are just now presenting themselves.
- · Where I see new strength already developing, and how we can easily know whether this strength is authentic and reliable
- · How to know when to sell
- · How to avoid being caught in big Bond-Fund Losses
- · How the pros are now able to easily skim profits from the excessive speculation by the amateur investors
- · Why most people are pouring money into the developing markets, and why most of them will actually lose money.
- · The most over-looked high tech stock opportunity of this generation, and much more.
The Free Book You’ve Heard About on the Radio
Here is the best part. Barrington Financial has compiled a comprehensive bound book called MILLION DOLLAR RESEARCH FOR $99. It’s full of our most important research, assembled over the past year. They have spent thousands of dollars on all this research, ( I know this for a fact, because some of that research has been mine) and it’s been worth it, because the information has made millions of dollars for Barrington and its clients.
On May 18th, 2011, for one evening only, Barrington will give Free copies of this valuable book, MILLION DOLLAR RESEARCH FOR $99, to the first 100 people who attend their Investor Strategy Conference. My keynote address is free, but please reserve your space, because seating is limited.
· How Your Instincts Can and Will Lose you Money
· When to Buy Convertible Bonds, How to Evaluate and Price Them, and When to Take Your Profits
· How to Deal With Inevitable Inflation Without Taking Undue Risk.
· How a Fed Induced Inflation Spiral Can Spoil Your Retirement (you are seeing the first signs of it already, though the spiral they are talking about could be a year or two off.)
· The Safest Ways to Hedge Your Portfolio in a Volatile or Down Market,
· Buffet’s Two Top Rules (never lose money and never forget rule number one.)
· How the Fed Has Attacked Savers, and How to Turn the Tables and Take Advantage of the Fed’s miscues
· Why Bricklayers’ Stock Portfolios Outperformed Surgeons’ Over the Last Decade
· The Chinese Internet Company that Doubles Every Couple of Years, and Why it is Likely to Double Again by 2013. (Learn how you can actually use the Chinese pullback to position yourself.)
· How to Turn the Tables and Prosper from the Fed’s Assault on the Dollar
· How Big Hedge Fund Operators Like Soros and Paulson Use Institutional Macro Bonds to Help the Rich Get Richer
· Why the Water Crisis Could Turn out to be the Biggest Profit Center of this Decade (have you noticed you’re already paying more for drinking water than gasoline?)
This beautiful book – thousands of dollars worth of high end research, worth at least $100 bucks – is a free gift, from Barrington Financial, to the first 100 people who arrive for their big Strategy Session in Sunny Isles, Florida at 7pm, on May 18th, 2011.
Simply fill out the form below to reserve your seat and your Barrington Book, MILLION DOLLAR RESEARCH FOR $99. Be one of the first 100 people to arrive at the Strategy Session, and the book will not cost $99. The price to you will be zero – a gift from Barrington Financial Advisors.
I’ll see you at the Marenas Resort in Sunny Isles, at 7pm on May 18th.
ATTENTION: To those who attend this seminar…be on notice that Dan Frishberg has been the subject of an SEC investigation where a multitude of investors were scammed out of millions of dollars in Dan’s failed BizRadio fiasco. Attend at your own risk…cause it would appear that Dan Frishberg’s SCAMBUS is headed to Florida.
YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!